Wednesday 24 September 2014

I Have An Announcement To Make!


Sooty. A big fan of the blog. Maybe.
(Scroll down for this weeks post)

Due to the powers that be deciding the best time for me to forcibly insert knowledge into the brain-pans of today's youth, I'll be lecturing until 7pm every Tuesday. This, I suspect, will not put me in the right frame of mind for assembled witterings on the subject of Horus in my traditional last-minute panic when trying to craft something for a Wednesday morning.

We've therefore decided to change the post schedule.  Starting next week, Who The Heck Is Horus will update on a Tuesday morning at 8am, rather than the same time on a Wednesday.  Of course, this means you get your next fix a day earlier, so really this should be a time for celebration.

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment